Let us bring your content to life
We develop educational content tailored to your organisation and the needs of your learners.
Check out some of our previous work in the video below.
Accessible and responsive design
Whether you need custom content or a simple solution we have what you need.
As specialists in accessibility we can make sure your content is compliant with WCAG standards and compatible with a range of devices - from desktop to tablet and mobile
Solutions for every problem, every budget
Our custom solutions can be scaled up or down to any budget, allowing for:
- Theming of content to your organisation's branding
- Engaging interactive scenarios, images and activities
- Modularity, so you can re-use content in later projects
Various levels of customisation are available.
eWorks adopts a four stage, consultative approach to content creation, supported by quality-driven project management processes.
Stage 1 – Initiation
- Meet with an eWorks project manager and instructional designer to discuss your educational and technical requirements and brainstorm ideas.
- Review any existing content that you have with your eWorks contacts.
- Discuss your organisation's branding and style requirements.
- Leave it to eWorks to put together an initial design document and an example look and feel for your online module – for your review and approval, of course.
Stage 2 – Storyboard
- Review eWorks' storyboard, containing all text and interactions to be included in your module.
- Together we will make sure the module aligns with your learning outcome objectives, and is optimised for delivery in an e-learning format.
Stage 3 – Multimedia Development
- Next, our multimedia developers will convert the content from text into an interactive online learning module for your review.
- We will also edit, format and configure any existing multimedia content that you wish to include in the program, such as graphics, videos and audio clips.
Stage 4 – Packaging, Delivery and Maintenance
- Now it's time for final technical testing before uploading the module to your learning management system (LMS).
- No LMS? We can provide space in our storage repository or help you develop your own.
- And don't worry, we provide ongoing maintenance and support should you need it.