eWorks adopts a four stage, consultative approach to content creation, supported by quality-driven project management processes.
Stage 1 – Initiation
- Meet with an eWorks project manager and instructional designer to discuss your educational and technical requirements and brainstorm ideas.
- Review any existing content that you have with your eWorks contacts.
- Discuss your organisation's branding and style requirements.
- Leave it to eWorks to put together an initial design document and an example look and feel for your online module – for your review and approval, of course.
Stage 2 – Storyboard
- Review eWorks' storyboard, containing all text and interactions to be included in your module.
- Together we will make sure the module aligns with your learning outcome objectives, and is optimised for delivery in an e-learning format.
Stage 3 – Multimedia Development
- Next, our multimedia developers will convert the content from text into an interactive online learning module for your review.
- We will also edit, format and configure any existing multimedia content that you wish to include in the program, such as graphics, videos and audio clips.
Stage 4 – Packaging, Delivery and Maintenance
- Now it's time for final technical testing before uploading the module to your learning management system (LMS).
- No LMS? We can provide space in our storage repository or help you develop your own.
- And don't worry, we provide ongoing maintenance and support should you need it.