Areas of Expertise
- eWorks' team members have comprehensive experience in planning, designing, developing and supporting e-learning, both within the vocational education and training (VET) sector and private industry. We have the solution for your e-learning needs.
- Technical Standards
- The eWorks team has managed the annual development, review and ratification of technical standards for the VET sector. This work, which included accessibility, content packaging and metadata standards, was funded by the Australian government through the National VET E-learning Strategy and makes us leaders in the field of technical standards.
- Content Design and Development
- Whether you're updating existing content, looking for an out-of-the-box solution or starting from scratch, eWorks offers impartial advice and assistance.
- Learning Management Systems
- If you already have a learning management system, we can ensure that you develop content appropriate to it. If not, we can help you consider the alternatives and offer you a complete e-solution in the form of the TrainingVC.
- Technology Innovations Research
- The eWorks team research and explore areas of technology that have the potential to bring significant benefit to the VET sector. eWorks managed the New Generation Technologies project. This work was funded by the Australian Government through the National VET E-learning Strategy and overseen by the E-standards Expert Group. Deliverables included the provision of guidance materials and tools to support the uptake of these emerging technologies and the annual review and publication of the E-standards for Training.
The solution provided by eWorks is well thought through, a time saver, and opens a whole new world of content access for rapid deployment.Pauline FarrellBox Hill Institute
Project Management Process
All eWorks projects are appointed a project manager to ensure that the work we do for you is delivered on time, to budget and to an agreed quality. The involvement of a project manager does not increase the cost of our services. Rather, it allows eWorks to run more efficiently, thereby ensuring that we can offer competitive rates to our clients.
The eWorks project management office employs a systematic and standardised approach, based upon project management principles practised worldwide.
By employing principles of project management we are continually improving our performance so that we can offer the best e-learning services in the industry.