News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
September 2016 Issue
Build language and literacy with facebook groups
Many of us are logging on daily to connect with our networks but have you ever thought of using Facebook as a way to engage your learners and even build language and literacy skills? Get started with just five easy steps.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- August – Moodle's random glossary entry block
- July – Moodle 3.1: Introducing competency frameworks
- June – Adult learning: five key assumptions
- May – Surgeons amp up e-learning
- April – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- February – Easy video streaming through your LMS
- January – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September – Remote communities and e-learning
- August – Video assessment made easy
- July – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June – The who and how of online course development
- May – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April – Online learning for pets?
- March – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February – 2015 VET E-standards released!