News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
October 2016 Issue
Goodbye Moodle Progress Bar
The Progress Bar block in Moodle is a fabulous way to visually track learner progress through courses, so it was with dread that we learned of its demise. But never fear! There is a perfect replacement, with new and improved features – the Completion Progress block.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- September – Build language and literacy with facebook groups
- August – Moodle's random glossary entry block
- July – Moodle 3.1: Introducing competency frameworks
- June – Adult learning: five key assumptions
- May – Surgeons amp up e-learning
- April – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- February – Easy video streaming through your LMS
- January – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September – Remote communities and e-learning
- August – Video assessment made easy
- July – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June – The who and how of online course development
- May – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April – Online learning for pets?
- March – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February – 2015 VET E-standards released!