News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
February 2017 Issue
Teaching online: Are you a SMART educator?
Trina Hoefling, virtual management pioneer, author and co-founder of The Smart Workplace, will be speaking at the inaugural EdVET Conference for teachers and trainers on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne. Don’t miss out on this one-off opportunity to grow as an educator.
In Trina's latest blog post she shares her thoughts about the inefficiency of email, suggesting that we lose critical information if it is used as a project management and team communication tool.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- December – Improving the user experience in online learning
- November – Evidence of learning using Moodle competencies
- October – Goodbye Moodle Progress Bar
- September – Build language and literacy with facebook groups
- August – Moodle's random glossary entry block
- July – Moodle 3.1: Introducing competency frameworks
- June – Adult learning: five key assumptions
- May – Surgeons amp up e-learning
- April – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- February – Easy video streaming through your LMS
- January – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September – Remote communities and e-learning
- August – Video assessment made easy
- July – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June – The who and how of online course development
- May – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April – Online learning for pets?
- March – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February – 2015 VET E-standards released!