News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
May 2016 Issue
Surgeons amp up e-learning
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is always considering ways to make their educational offerings more appealing to their time-poor core audience. Here they share their experience at a workshop with internationally renowned e-learning expert Nancy White, together with take home tips and strategies from this event.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- April 2016 – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March 2016 – Engaging learners with interactive video
- February 2016 – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- January 2016 – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December 2015 – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November 2015 – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October 2015 – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September 2015 – Remote communities and e-learning
- August 2015 – Video assessment made easy
- July 2015 – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June 2015 – The who and how of online course development
- May 2015 – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April 2015 – Online learning for pets?
- March 2015 – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February 2015 – 2015 VET E-standards released!
- November/December 2014 – We won! E-standards media player wins accessibility award
- October 2014 – Essential BYOD guidance for RTOs
- September 2014 – Moodle course best practice, part 2
- August 2014 – Moodle course best practice, part 1
- July 2014 – At last! An LMS tailored to the VET sector