News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
December 2016 Issue
Improving the user experience in online learning
How do you enhance the user experience from the perspective of your learners, educators and educational support staff? By basing your selection criteria on interaction design (IxD) and usability principles.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- November – Evidence of learning using Moodle competencies
- October – Goodbye Moodle Progress Bar
- September – Build language and literacy with facebook groups
- August – Moodle's random glossary entry block
- July – Moodle 3.1: Introducing competency frameworks
- June – Adult learning: five key assumptions
- May – Surgeons amp up e-learning
- April – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- February – Easy video streaming through your LMS
- January – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September – Remote communities and e-learning
- August – Video assessment made easy
- July – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June – The who and how of online course development
- May – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April – Online learning for pets?
- March – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February – 2015 VET E-standards released!