News and tips and tricks on multiple e-learning topics, including:
- e-learning content
- learning management systems (LMS)
- online training and events
- emerging technologies
- funding opportunities
November 2016 Issue
Evidence of learning using Moodle competencies
If you haven’t started using Moodle's competencies and learning plans, now is the time to get started. This feature is perfect for the VET sector, where there is such an emphasis on demonstrating skills rather than simply knowledge.
In this issue of eLink:
Below are listed the previous issues of eLink. You can also access them by subscribing to eLink's RSS feed.
- October – Goodbye Moodle Progress Bar
- September – Build language and literacy with facebook groups
- August – Moodle's random glossary entry block
- July – Moodle 3.1: Introducing competency frameworks
- June – Adult learning: five key assumptions
- May – Surgeons amp up e-learning
- April – How sustainable are your e-learning courses?
- March – Capturing learning with Tin Can (xAPI)
- February – Easy video streaming through your LMS
- January – Engaging learners with interactive video
- December – Set and forget not viable for VET
- November – The power of video blogs to reinforce learning
- October – Online drugs training program promotes harm reduction
- September – Remote communities and e-learning
- August – Video assessment made easy
- July – Who gives a Moodle about learner engagement?
- June – The who and how of online course development
- May – Updated Toolboxes you can view on your iPad
- April – Online learning for pets?
- March – Why do RTOs struggle with compliance?
- February – 2015 VET E-standards released!