John Collins is passionate about cloud-based e-learning solutions which enable the delivery of online training anywhere and anytime. After consulting hundreds of L&D professionals, and hearing their frustration when staff training doesn’t quite do everything they need it to do, John has come up with a solution.
What do you want from your staff training?
Let me guess. You want to:
- Keep track of employee roles, training needs and objectives
- align the training with individual work plans
- use it to help with career development and salary reviews
- get your staff development in line with your organisation’s overall strategy.
But does your delivery platform allow you to do all of that?
Probably not – which is such a shame! Because let’s face it, you can’t achieve your business objectives without making sure your staff have the appropriate knowledge, skills and experience. And you can’t know that your staff have all of this this if you can’t keep track of:
- their training needs
- subsequent training undertaken, and
- skills gained on the job (think 70:20:10)
- whether or not the training actually worked (i.e. gave staff the skills that they and your organisation need).
If it’s broken, fix it!
If your learning management system can’t do all of this, you don’t have the right learning management system. You need an LMS underpinned by Totara, and designed specifically for Australian enterprise and corporate organisations for the management of learning and development, plus the right people to set it up for you and show you how to use it – how to both catch and eat the fish.
Any half decent LMS will (or at least should) give you:
- Security and reliability
- A well-designed graphical user interface (GUI)
- Responsive web access
- Flexible course management and content development
- User and group management
- Systems and applications Integration
- Live and on–demand capability
But TVC Enterprise gives you:
- all of the above – of course!
- creation of personalised learning plans for each staff member
- linked to their position within the organisation
- aligned with organisational goals
- tracking of specific capabilities and competencies of each position against staff members
- seamless integration of staff performance management process
- direct access to progress and outputs for reporting and analytics
- a reduction in costs associated with staff learning and development.
TVC Enterprise enables you to deliver learning effectively through individual learning plans which reflect your employees’ roles, training needs and objectives. It keeps the learner, the training and your company strategy all on the same page – and happy about it.
Feeling even a little intrigued? Hopeful that there really is a solution out there that can make a difference to learning and development at your organisation? Then contact eWorks for a chat.