Lion Global HR is the master distributor of Duty of Care Workplace Training Programs. Widely respected and utilized by businesses all over the world, this essential training will now be offered to the VET sector through VET Commons.
Not just videos
Lion Global HR has teamed up with eWorks to offer both videos and Moodle courses on a variety of duty of care topics including:
- sexual harassment
- workplace liability (email and internet)
- bullying, and
- workplace discrimination.
What’s in the box?
Let’s take a closer look at a couple of these resources.
Email and the Internet increase our business productivity and efficiency but technology access and the ability to quickly respond brings hidden dangers that can create significant risk and liability if we are not careful in our approach. In this video your employees will learn about the potential risk and liability associated with electronic communications in the workplace and how these risks can seriously affect them and their organisation. By identifying and understanding these risks, employees will be better equipped to avoid liability and therefore avoid loss and damage.
- Email risks and misconceptions
- Email and internet liability issues including:
- Copyright infringement
- Sexual harassment
- Confidentiality breach
- Product and professional liability
- Computer viruses
- Contractual liability and illegal activity
- Scams and fraud
- Vicarious liability and the legal system.
The Office Employee Moodle course provides office employees with necessary resources for professional learning and development in an office environment. Through videos, forums, surveys, quizzes and supporting documentation this course covers:
- bullying prevention
- introduction to sexual harassment
- discrimination prevention, and
- internet and email liability prevention.
Videos live and ready to use
The videos are designed to train employees about the potential risks and liabilities associated with sexual harassment, bullying and discrimination in the workplace and cover the following range of topics:
- Workplace Liability – Internet and Email Liability Prevention
- Introduction to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (Office and Industrial versions)
- Introduction to Sexual Harassment for Supervisors and Managers (Office and Industrial versions)
- Bullying Prevention – Employee Awareness and Response
- Bullying Prevention – Roles and Responsibilities for Supervisors and Managers
- Discrimination Prevention – Employee Awareness and Response
- Workplace Discrimination – Roles and Responsibilities for Supervisors and Mangers
Moodle courses live and ready to use
The Moodle courses, which provide staff with the necessary resources for professional learning and development in an office environment, are tailored to the following roles:
- Office employee Moodle course
- Industrial employee Moodle course
- Office manager Moodle course
- Industrial manager Moodle course
But are they any good?
These resources were written by a senior business law specialist and are based on overriding legal principles. They have been designed to keep you and your organisation out of court – not out of pocket.
To access these titles, plus an enormous range of free and paid ready-made content directly from your Moodle, join the VET Commons community today.